Monday, January 21, 2008

Stolen Laptop

It has been over a week since my last post, sorry for the gap but my laptop was stolen out of the office at Mango Mike's.  I had a ton of photos, notes, menus, recipes so I am still pretty upset about the loss.  The Alexandria Police have three suspects so it is just a matter of time before these local knuckleheads are apprehended.  Below is a picture of the Alexandria CSI dusting for fingerprints. If you know anything about the laptop's location I am offering a cash reward for information leading to its safe return. 
Meanwhile, life goes on and we have been busy at Mango's with our annual half price entrees January Special, planning for Mardi Gras, SuperBowl, Valentine's Day, Landshark Lager Release Party, and our new menu coming soon.  

Since I am not holding my breath about my computer being returned, I did something I told myself I would never do,  I GOT A MAC!!! Mango Mike is a lifelong Apple guy, and he talked me into trying out one of the new Macbooks.  I guess I'll see how it goes. 
Here is a pic of me with the new purchase.  More posts, pics, and special promos to come, so keep checking the blog.







2 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Jon Schultz said...

Bill,

Sorry to hear about your laptop. Also, sorry about going over to the dark side of Apple - they lie in their ads.

I saw that their has never, OK at least in recent history, been a comment posted to your blog. I don't want you to think no one reads your blog.

See you soon.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Jon Schultz said...

Just so you know - this is Rubio.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home