Monday, April 21, 2008

Anything for a Buck



I was at a Charity auction last weekend for Rescued Animals (there should have a been an auction for Rescued Mango Mike Customers). And the auction took an ugly unexpected turn as witnessed by the photo.

I was able to raise $3,100 by shaving off only half of my mustache, the other half unfortunately raised nada as the damage was already done.

The barber in question was some goat shaver from Texas, who showed no mercy. But he also donated a $1,000 for the shaving privilege.

This was not an easy deal as I've haven't had this stache off in 30 years. Neither Mrs. Mango or the mangoettes have ever seen me lip naked. So it was quite the shock when I returned home.

But anything for the poor doggies.

Mike

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger badgirl said...

Wichester,
Who raised the money???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home