Friday, January 15, 2010

CAFE SOLEIL

Hey Mango-Heads!! I know a lot of you all are in the DC/ VA/ MD area, and I am now spending my winter there away from Bethany Beach. I am working at Cafe Soleil in NW Washington DC. The address is 839 Seventeenth Street right next to the Farragut West Metro and Club Quarters Hotel. I am currently bartending Tues, Thurs, and Saturday night slinging the booze the same way we do at the lovely Mangos in Bethany! So swing by for a beer if your downtown...we have happy hour 5-8 pm every day. We feature some awesome specials including a $20.99 three course dinner on Saturday and Sunday, and a Manage A Trois Special on Tuesdays. Call for reservations and more details. 202.974.4260. Or call or text me personally.....202.302.2325. Cheers, Big Al

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home